She began her musical education from the age of 7 and since then has been closely linked to musical and artistic activities. From a very young age she has accumulated experience as an interpreter, an accompanist pianist, chamber music professor, and music theory professor. Also she has performed in several music halls throughout Cuba and has taught in the most important schools of the City of Matanzas and Havana.
In 2014 she graduates summa cum laude from the University of the Arts, in Havana, with a Bachelor Degree of Arts, and Piano Performance.
▪ Between 1994 and 2001 he obtained 1 Grand Prize, 5 first prizes, 1 second prize and several mentions in the regional contests Amadeo Roldán.
▪ In 1998 she performed in a Gala Tribute to the pianist and composer José María Vitier, playing some of his works.
▪ In 2000 she was selected to perform alongside the Matanzas Symphonic Orchestra Beethoven's Concert No.2, at the Young Talent Gala, under the direction of Maestro Enrique Pérez Mesa, which took place at the Sauto Theater in Matanzas.
▪ In 2004 she was selected to participate in the Musicalia Festival and Contest, held at the University of the Arts, being the winner of the Mention for the Best Interpretation of Cuban Music, performing the Hispanic Sonatina by Harold Gramatges.
▪ Dominguez was a pianist for the Department of Choral Studies in the University of the Arts, in the class of professor María Felicia Pérez and professor Carmen Collado.
▪ In 2012 she was chosen to perform as a soloist in the Basílica Menor del Convento de San Francisco de Asís, with the Lyceum Mozartiano Symphonic Orchestra, conducted by Jorge Rotter (Argentina), playing Concert in G major by Maurice Ravel, in commemoration of the anniversary of the collaboration between the Mozarteum Foundation of Salzburg and the Lyceum Mozartiano of Havana.
▪ In 2012 she performed in the Contemporary Music Festival, a duet with Saxophone and Trio of Saxophone, Clarinet and Piano, this concert was considered as her Chamber Music Graduation Recital, with the highest qualification.
She has been under the important tutelage of teachers such as Josefina Menéndez, Olga Valiente Raluy, María de los Angeles Horta, María Julia Arango, Victor Diaz Hurtado and Ulises Hernández. Dominguez has received master classes from professors Antonio Carbonell, Teresita Junco, Frank Fernández, Ninowska Fernández-Britto, Ileana Bautista, Patricio Malcolm and Víctor Rodríguez, Jorge Rotter, Piotr Oczkowski among others.